Saturday, September 22, 2012

Yes, I am obsessed. I WANT TO LIVE IN LONDON.

"London is a roost for every bird". - Benjamin Disraeli


"...And I'm just a bird, Sir". - Andina Shintawaty 
 


British Museum!
The world oldest subway system: London Underground
It's royalty and classiness.
I want to date my paperback in Hyde Park.
Can fate brings me to Damon Albarn?
Not too far to reach Anfield, I guess.. :p #YNWA
Themes River!!! (Berakit-rakit ke hulu, berenang-renang ke Themes kemudian..)
I love to see what Frank Sinatra ever sang: A nightingale in Berkeley Square
B  r  i  t  i  s  h     a  c  c  e  n  t
Harrods (just take a photograph is okay).
Make sure my watch works as same as big ben does.
Calling someone from one red box
Westminster Abbey.
Share my day with Peter Pan statue.
Becoming the member of mob in upcoming royal wedding. It's okay, Harry.. I let you go.. :p
Enjoy the gloomy sky and the rainy days..
Sip some coffee shops in the downtown, such as Prufrock Coffee.. :3
Not really interest with the double decker thingy, but yes I love to capture it.
Watch my first snow in my flat while cuddling with.... My room heater. :))
Just want to confirm, is there really THAT many birds in Europe?
What if I met Lord Norman Foster? Fabulous portfolios is a must.
Mesmerized with Bartlett Library
Happily ever after in Bartlett School of Architecture UCL

“It is my belief, Watson, founded upon my experience, that the lowest and vilest alleys in London do not present a more dreadful record of sin than does the smiling and beautiful countryside.”

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. andiNaaaa... my biggest and deepest pray for you.
      I will come to London, leave the heater alone and cuddle with me instead! :)

      Delete